Friday, May 9, 2008

Sandwich Showdown


I was inspired by the Oprah show today and I decided to make up my own sandwich and I have to say it was TASTY!!! I love Italian Food so I always have ingredients on hand. I guess it should have a name so it will be known as "The Gooey Italian Sandwich."
First I grilled some chicken and seasoned to taste with Italian dressing mix. Then I made an Alfredo sauce. I then melted mozzarella on a toasted bun, added said Alfredo sauce and chopped chicken, a little bit of sun dried tomato and wallah! It was yummy!!!!

-For the Alfredo
add desired amount of whipping cream to saucepan heat till almost boiling and add fresh grated Parmesan cheese till it thickens the cream, add garlic salt to taste.
I know challenge you all to make a sandwich recipe of your own it was fun!

No comments: