Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cake Mix Brownies

Ok, so I don't have a picture but these are tasty and soo easy! I don't even like chocolate cake, but these are just the right combination of brownie meets cake. 
P.S. You may need a glass of milk to wash these down-they are rich.

What you need: 
1 small box of chocolate instant pudding (I think it is 1.7 oz.?)
1 box of cake mix-some kind of chocolate variety
1 bag of chocolate chips
2 cups of milk

Just mix the pudding mix and milk together, then add cake mix (do not add ingredients listed on cake box, just cake mix). Mix until creamy, then stir in 1/2 a bag of chocolate chips. 
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes in a greased cake pan, then sprinkle the rest of chocolate chips on top! Let it chill and enjoy!

You can also try this same recipe using lemon, or other varieties-I haven't tried it, but I imagine it would work the same!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think Lyndi has told me about these and she said they were great! I will have to try them. Thanks

Unknown said...

I've been waiting for this one! Thanks Ang!!