Friday, May 2, 2008

Dinner Ideas

Well, it has been a while since any one has posted a recipe so I thought that I would ask a question to get us all started. I love hearing new ideas so I thought to ask this question.

What is your favorite dinner to make when you are short on time?

Mine is Hamburgers
(serves two)
.5 lb lean ground beef
1 tablespoon of chili powder
1/2 tablespoon of Cumin
1/2 tablespoon of onion flakes
2 hamburger buns
butter and garlic salt

Mix thawed meet and seasonings in a bowl with your hands. You can add more or less seasoning if desired. Shape into two 1/4 lb patties (remember if you are using a hamburger press not to press too hard) Cook until well done. Put whatever toppings you desire.
I always toast my hamburger buns and then put butter and garlic salt on them. It adds great flavor! Enjoy:)

1 comment:

Britni said...

Sorry I haven't posted at all yet. The last couple of weeks have been crazy, and I haven't gotten to try out any new recipes. I definitely will start posting soon. I promise!